CEREC restorations have been placed and clinically monitored since 1985, with several million successful restorations now on record. In the meantime, the CEREC system has been continuously evolved so that it is now even easier to operate. No other competing system produces such high-quality restorations with such speed and simplicity. And no other system is more fun to use.
1. CEREC is as durable as gold and twice as durable as amalgam.
2. CEREC offers the least reduction of the patient's own tooth - these restorations can be bonded.
3. CEREC offers no diametrical tensile forces of a wedging nature that are generated by vertical compression, hence almost non-existent fracturing, fewer future root canals and fewercrowns.
4. CEREC offers low pulp damage, low wear, abrasion, shear strength, and compressive strength.
5. CEREC restorations are almost identical to the patient's own tooth - the same particle size (4 microns).
6. CEREC offers the most durable, easiest, and patient-friendly restorations available today. No impressions, no temporaries, and only ONE VISIT!
First and foremost, the restoration can be performed in a single session, usually in about one hour. With CEREC, there's no need for us to make an impression and send it to a lab. We won't inconvenience you by asking you to return for a second visit.
Secondly, the restoration is natural looking, because it is made of tooth-colored ceramic material. It's metal-free - no silver fillings to discolor your smile! The ceramic material is compatible with tissue in your mouth and is of the highest grade, anti-abrasive and plaque-resistant. It allows us to be extremely precise and save more of the healthy part of your tooth.
X-rays penetrate CEREC porcelain so the dentist can see problems, if they develop, down the road. It is difficult to see what is happening under traditional metal or porcelain-to-metal crowns with dental X-rays.
Back to Home Page About US Book Now Back to Aesthetic Restoration